Shrink wrapping System will be suitable to accept your pack. The machine shall have an output of 3 to 4 packs/minute. The machine shall consist mainly of three sections.
- Film Wrapping / Sealing
- Shrink Tunnel.
- The pack which is transferred from the feeding table to wrapper conveyor carries the film along with it.
- A Moisturized Film Unwinding system shall be provided to unwind adequate amount of film required for wrapping. A film guide roll and guide bush shall be provided. The necessary sensor photocell shall be provided to ensure an availability of free un winded film during the sealing operation. A dancing roller with a proximity switch shall be provided to unwind the necessary film.
- The front sealing jaw shall have a sealing of suitable width. This jaw will have a continuous arrangement for cutting and sealing of film. The temperature of the sealing head shall be controlled with help of a Temperature Controller ( Continuous Heating ). The necessary air cooling arrangement for the sealing head will be provided. Incase of machine with side sealers the same shall be provided.
- At the time of wrapping the pack shall also be held from top with the help of an Pneumatic arrangement. The push of the next pack transfers the bottles onto the Shrink tunnel Conveyor Belt.
- The Shrink Tunnel shall be fabricated from Mild Steel structural with Mild steel paneling duly primed and painted. The design of the machine shall be suitable to accept your pack of maximum size 450 x 350 mm (W x H).
- The Shrink Tunnel shall consist of a Heating chamber, which shall be well insulated with Rock wool, to reduce loss of heat. The Heating chamber shall also have a top mounted Blower to blow temperature controlled Hot Air onto the product.
- The Air inside the chamber shall be heated with the help of U – Shaped S. S. Tubular Heaters. An Electronic Temperature controller shall be mounted for accurate control of temperature between 0*C to 250*C.
- The Shrink Tunnel also consists of a chain conveyor linked with G. I. Mesh. The conveyor motion shall be of continuous type. The conveyor shall be driven by a D.C. Motor through a Gear Box, to achieve speed variation for ensuring a proper shrinkage.
- A cooling fan shall be provided at the exit end to ensure a tight wrap. The necessary idle conveyor shall be given for easy collection of pack.
- An aesthetic control panel made from Mild steel shall be fitted alongside the machine.
- All the components used like contactors, relays, rotary switches, timer, limit switches shall be of reputed makes and shall have capacities taking into consideration the safety factor of the worker and the machine. A Logic Controller will be provided for automatic functioning and operation of the machine in the required sequence.
- All the parameters of the system shall be controlled by the Panel. The sequence of operations of the machine shall be suitably interlocked for optimum safety.
|POWER||3 Phase, 440 VAC 50 Hz, 9-11Kw.|
|COMPRESSED AIR||7 to 9 cfm at 80 psi. (Buyer’s Scope)|
|MACHINE SIZE||3600x1150x1550mm (LxWxH).|
|MACHINE WEIGHT||1100 Kgs.|